The U.S. Chamber Employment Policy Division page encourages thoughtful discussion of the information shared on and relevant to this site. To maintain a respectful environment, we ask that commenters follow the guidelines listed below. Those that disregard these rules will have their post(s) deleted and/or be blocked from future posting.
The following types of comments are prohibited from the Workforce Freedom Initiative page and are subject to deletion:
• Personal attack against an individual or organization.
• Posts containing hate speech (material disparaging an individual’s
race, color, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, etc.)
• Spam and/or promotional advertising.
• Posts containing excessive offensive language
• Posts containing nudity and/or sexually explicit material.
• Posts inciting violence.
• Repeat posts.
• Excessive posting, to the extent that others are discouraged from
• Irrelevant/off-topic posts.
• Posts containing personal information (addresses, phone
• “Trolling” – deliberately posting inflammatory remarks to disrupt the
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when U.S. Chamber of Commerce Employment Policy Division posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.