Welcome to the Commander, Navy Installations Command's page.
This page is intended to provide updated information and discussion on the Commander, Navy Installations Command. Please visit our official homepage at https://www.cnic.navy.mil/. While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and posts
clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Comments and posts that do not follow these guidelines will be removed:
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Apparent spam will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from page without notice.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
- For Official Use Only (FOUO), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or businesssensitive information should never be discussed here. Don't post personnel lists, rosters, organization charts or directories. This is a violation of privacy.
For information about Operations Security, contact the Naval OPSEC Support Team at [email protected]
The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Navy or Department of Defense.
You are encouraged to quote, republish or share any content on this page on your own blog, website or other communication/publication. If you do so, please credit the command or the person who authored the content as a courtesy (U.S. Navy photo or article byline can be U.S. Navy or Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Joe Smith, for example).
Thank you for your interest in and support of the men and women of the Commander, Navy Installations Command
For more information, visit the DoD Social Media user agreement at
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Commander, Navy Installations Command posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.