We look forward to receiving your comments and participation in the discussions on this page and would like to publish as many as possible. However we do ask that our followers adhere to certain good practices and conventions of polite and constructive discourse.
Therefore we will not publish and will remove comments that:
- contain abusive, obscene, indecent or offensive language
- contain swear words or other sorts of profanity
- contain abusive language towards an individual involved in the thread, other organisations or the page administrator
- are completely removed from the topic of conversation or non-relevant to the item posted on the wall
- constitute spam or promote or advertise products except where it is for an event, publication or similar item that has direct relevance to the subject of discussion. Information about locating and sharing knowledge and expertise is welcomed, but within the specific discussion provided
- are designed to cause nuisance to the page administrator or other users
We encourage open, lively debate but the decision to publish comments received via this site remains at the admin’s discretion. Comments that violate any of the above rules will be removed or not be published. We will not edit any of your comments.
We make no commitment to respond to individual and repeat offenders may be blocked from using the page indefinitely.
We may at any time, without notice to you, revise this policy and any other information contained in this page