For bookings and bookings visit https://pure.africa/experiences/
The official page for marketing the Zimbabwe as a premier destination. Come and Visit Zimbabwe. Teamwork
2. Results Driven
The Zimbabwe Tourism Authority is a Parastatal organization formed by an Act of Parliament: The tourism Act Chapter 14:20 of 1996 with a mandate of developing, managing, promoting and marketing Zimbabwe as a tourist destination in both the local and international markets. As a National Tourism Organization (NTO), ZTA is responsible for tourism promotion, planning and development, research and enfo
rcement of standards and services. Its overarching goal is to promote the sustainable growth and development of tourism in Zimbabwe for the social and economic benefit of the nation through setting and monitoring of standards, market research, product development, investment promotion and destination marketing. It falls and is the only agency under the Ministry of Environment, Climate, Tourism and Hospitality Industry led by Honourable Minister Mangaliso N. Ndlovu
1.1 OUR CORE PURPOSE
To develop, manage and market Zimbabwe as a tourist destination as mandated by the Tourism Act 1996, Chapter 14:20.
1.2 OUR VISION
To be a leading National Tourism Organisation in Africa by 2015
1.3 OUR MISSION
To serve the interests of the tourism industry through effective and efficient utilization of our resources for the benefit of the national economy
1.5 OUR CORE VALUES
We will fulfill our mission guided by the following values:
1. Service Culture
When we achieve our vision, the Zimbabwe Tourism Authority will be known as a dynamic organization that changed the face of tourism in the country and promoted Zimbabwe globally as a paragon of sustainable tourism development. Tourism will be the biggest contributor to national economic development. MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE AUTHORITY
According to Section 5 of the Tourism Act 1996, Chapter 14:20
“(1) Subject to this Act, the functions of the Authority shall be:
a) To promote Zimbabwe as a destination for tourists and to promote the tourism industry in overseas, regional and domestic markets. b) to develop marketing skills and initiatives within the industry
c) to promote high standards in the tourist industry through the establishment of standards, training and human resources development
d) to register and grade designated tourist facilities
e) to promote the development of tourist facilities
f) to undertake planning for the tourist industry, including the conducting of market research and the development of a tourism data base
g) to promote awareness in Zimbabwe of the benefits of tourism
h) to provide consultancy and advisory services in relation to tourism
i) to investigate and make recommendations to the minister on any matter affecting the tourism industry and the administration of the act
j) On its own initiative or at the request of the Minister to carry out any functions that May be conferred to or imposed on the Authority by or under the Tourism Act or any other enactment. ZTA’s KEY STAKEHOLDERS
TOURISTS (Domestic/ international)
Ministry of Tourism and Hospitality Industry
All Government Ministries & departments
Zimbabwe Council for Tourism (ZCT)
Hotels Association Zimbabwe (HAZ)
Players in the Tourism and Hospitality sector. Parks and National Wildlife Authority of Zimbabwe
Air Lines (Air Zimbabwe; SA Airways; Ethiopian etc)
Air Lines operating in Zimbabwe
Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe Republic Police
Schools & tertiary Institutions
Bankers association of Zimbabwe
DIVISIONS WITHIN ZTA
DESTINATION MARKETING AND PROMOTION DIVISION
The functions of the Marketing Division are adapted from the functions of the Authority as stated by the Tourism Act Chapter 14:20. Part II of the Act: Zimbabwe Tourism Authority Section 5 Functions of Authority spells out in subsection (1) as follows:
Subject to this act the Function of the Authority shall:-
a) To promote Zimbabwe as a destination for tourists, and to promote the tourist industry in overseas, regional and domestic markets
b) To develop marketing skills and initiatives within the tourist industry
As the Department responsible for marketing and promotion of Zimbabwe, Destination Marketing is the key management tool in fostering the awareness of Zimbabwe as a tourism destination, world over. The division is responsible for the implementation of marketing strategies and initiatives for the development of tourism. PROGRAMMES
• Perception Management Programme
• Destination Image Buliding Transformation programme
• Goodwill Ambassadorial Programme
• Celebrity Host Programme
• Meetings, Incentives,Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE)
• Sanganai Hlanganani – World Travel and Tourism Africa Fair
• Familiarisation tours
• Friends of Zimbabwe
• Domestic Tourism Promotion
INDUSTRY MANAGEMENT DIVISION
The Industry Management Division is a Division within the Zimbabwe Tourism Authority mandated by the Tourism Act(Chapter 14:20) of 1996 to set and monitor standards within the tourism and hospitality industry, register Designated Tourist Facilities as well as training of staff in the industry so as to maintain high standards. The Division derives its mandate from section 5 of the Tourism Act Chapter [14:20] of 1996 which states that;
Subject to this Act, the functions of the Authority shall be –
To promote high standards in the tourist industry through the establishment of standards, training and human resource development. To register and grade designated tourist facilities. To promote the development of tourist facilities. To provide consultancy and advisory services in relation to tourism. To investigate and make recommendations to the Minister on any matter affecting the tourist industry and the administration of the Act. INDUSTRY MANAGEMENT PROGRAMMES
Registration and licensing of designated tourist facilities
Registration and licensing is done to all operators who are designated as tourist facilities by the Tourism Act of 1996 and Statutory Instrument 106 of 1996. In terms of the Act, the Minister responsible for tourism is allowed to designate any person, place or thing as a tourism facility. Thus this statutory instrument lists the current 27 categories of designated tourist facilities. MARKET RESEARCH, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND INVESTMENTS (MRPD)
The Market Research and Product Development Division (MRPD) is a strategic Division that provides strategic services to the overall planning and development of tourism in Zimbabwe. The Division is made up of four departments; Market Research, Product Development, Information Technology and Investments. OVERAL FUNCTIONS
• Promoting sustainable development of tourism products.
• Promoting the development of new tourism products.
• Promoting tourism investment.
• Providing market intelligence for strategic destination promotion and informed decision making.
• Developing and maintaining the Tourism Satellite Account.
• Proving ICT support service for the organization
• Providing advisory services to the industry.
• Spearheading the development of trans-frontier conservation areas.
• Generation of periodic Tourism statistical reports.
• Promotion Community Based Tourism (CBT). Market Research
The Market Research unit is responsible for providing strategic market intelligence for the growth and development of tourism. In essence the Department acts as the eyes and ears of the organization. Through market related information gathering and analysis the Department helps the organization to make informed decisions. Key focus areas:
• Carrying out strategic market intelligence research for the organisation and the industry.
• Co-ordinating the development and maintenance of the Tourism Satellite Account (TSA).
• Collecting, analyzing and disseminating accurate and timeous tourism statistics.
• Tracking the performance of the tourism sector against other sectors. Product Development
The unit is responsible for the promotion of sustainable development of tourism products. This will entail development of new tourism products, product diversification as well as the redevelopment of existing products. Focus areas:
• Identifying and promoting the development of new tourism products.
• Promoting the development of community based tourism.
• Recommending the review of tourism development policies and enabling legislation and regulations
• Recommending the formulation and review of national, regional and local Tourism Master Plans.
• Planning and development coordination of Trans-frontier Conservation Areas (TFCAs).
• Preparing and promoting tourism investment plans/projects/programmes
• Coordinating investment promotion in the country.
• Creating and maintaining a database on existing and potential tourism investment opportunities in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
• Preparing investment plans and presentations
• Liaising with local and foreign stakeholder/potential investors on opportunities available for tourism investments.
• Carrying out audits of existing gaps in the tourism sector and finding alternatives for investment within the tourism sector.
• Lobbying for investment incentives for targeted zones or projects
Information Communication Technology (ICT)
The ICT Department is responsible for overseeing the Authority’s Information Systems and networking infrastructure. The Department provides technical leadership to Information, communication and technological systems such that the Authority is conversant with the future direction of the technology. Focus areas
• Securing ICT Systems and Infrastructure
• Managing the Authority’s systems and databases
• Providing support services to individual users and divisions
FINANCE, ADMINSTRATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES
The Finance, Administration and Personnel Division’s major role is to preserve the fiscal integrity of ZTA through prudent financial planning and control, accurate financial accounting and reporting and sound financial management. As its name implies, it is also charged with the responsibility of attracting, developing and retaining key skills which will enable the organisation to competently discharge its mandate at all times. PROJECTS
• Tourism Levy (Revenue Collection)
• Tourism Audits
• Employee development programmes
• Asset Management
ZTA CLIENT CHARTER
Guided by the following Core Values ZTA is committed to best serve the interest of the tourism industry and the national economy through the development and promotion of high quality tourism products:
We believe we can only be strong and efficient if all of us are informed about the business of the Authority, play our part, view each other as team members and appreciate our role in the big scheme of things in the organisation. Professionalism
We are ethical, honest, fair and consistent in our dealings with the public, our customers and with one another. These principles are so dear to us that they will not be compromised under any circumstances. Service Culture
This drives our relationship with one another and our clients, for we believe we are here to serve. Dealing with us will always make a pleasurable difference in the way business is conducted. Results –driven
We deliver. That is what sets us apart from the crowd. That is what we are known for. Innovation
Thinking outside the box is our hallmark, for we subscribe to the maxim that today’s problems cannot be solved conclusively if we think at the same level at which they were created. Thus we encourage entrepreneurship, innovative thinking and full participation of all our employees. SERVICE DELIVERY
The most inspiring leadership is by example. Thus, ZTA commit itself to meeting the following standards in its service delivery:
• Handle clients courteously and with maximum enthusiasm.
• Respond to telephone calls promptly, informatively and politely.
• Communicating and informing the clients on all tourism issues, especially those that affect them directly or indirectly.
• Acknowledge all correspondence within a reasonable period not exceeding a 7 Days.
• All deliberations and changes on tourism matters will be communicated to clients timeously to keep them informed.
• All visitors to our offices will be ushered to a warm hospitality and attended to within a reasonable time.
• The tourism industry plays a pivotal role in the functioning of the Authority, thus, these will be treated courteously and their views are greatly considered. ZTA’s obligation to publics
• ZTA, in all its dealings shall remain accountable to the nation of Zimbabwe.
• ZTA will be guided by the Tourism Act in all its transactions.
• Ethical considerations, diligence, integrity and professionalism will remain the cornerstone of ZTA’s operations.
• ZTA is committed to serving the public’s needs and any contributions, advice, criticism and suggestions are welcome.
• Communication is key and as such it remains our obligation to timeously inform you on all tourism matters of interest. ZTA’s duty to tourism industry players
• ZTA is committed to marketing and promoting tourism products and services without impartiality.
• We listen to your queries, suggestions and ideas to foster growth in the industry.
• ZTA is open to receive your concerns, particularly those that affect the industry in their day to day operations.
• All critical industry information will be handled with due confidence unless it’s for specific marketing purposes.
• Operators are welcome to seek clarity with ZTA where they do not understand what is required of them
• We are committed to minimising your compliance costs.
• All Authority officials shall carry proper identification upon visits to industry premises. Client’s Obligations
As the adage goes, one good turn deserves another. Thus, in return, the Zimbabwe Tourism Authority expects mutual understanding and cooperation of our publics by:
• Friendliness and courtesy for its employees
• Be objective committed, cooperative, supportive and sincere in their engagements with the Authority.
• To be knowledgeable and cultivate an attitude of travelling around Zimbabwe to experience various tourism products
• Objective and constructive feedback when necessary
• To be environment conscious and friendly, preserving the heritage, wildlife as well as various tourism sites.
• To report any mischief or conducts detrimental to the development of tourism in Zimbabwe. Tourism industry obligations
• 100% compliance – every operator should remit statistics every month (or when so required, in the case of ad hoc surveys).
• Even when there has been no business for the month/period being reported on, a “nil” return should still be submitted as this is also a measurement
• Compliance with all relevant laws, especially the Tourism Act.
• To register facilities or renew licenses with the Authority
• Renovating and sprucing up their facilities to meet acceptable standards in the industry.
• Ensure hospitality and exhibit good service standards in the industry.
• To provide truthful and honest information that may be requested.
• Timely and Accurate statistics which give a true picture of what is happening on the ground
• Utmost co-operation and tolerance to ZTA officials seeking statistics and/or other information
• To pay their levies within the stipulated time. Information
Knowledge is power. ZTA is committed to empower you with adequate tourism information through various media and communication platforms. You are however encouraged to visit our offices for more information or our website www.zimbabwetourism.net. NB: Please note that ZTA thrives to best serve your interest in any possible means available. However, you are welcome to express yourself if dissatisfied with the service delivery of any our employees.
Operating as usual
For bookings and bookings visit https://pure.africa/experiences/
Epworth is home to the famous balancing rocks. Visit Chiremba Balancing Rocks.
DID YOU KNOW?
Shona Sculpture is the name given to the modern movement of stone carved sculpture created by Zimbabwean artists.
The Shona Sculptures have become globally recognised and celebrated for their unique artistic styles and size.
📷 SFO Museum
Nothing says PEACE, like the serenity of the !
Stepping into a new week with a positive attitude.
Mirror mirror on the wall.
Appreciate whom you are, stand out and don't let your circumstances define you!
Visit Chirinda Forest and explore something different.
Happy First Friday of the New Year 2023. Our team across the country has been cleaning the streets to ensure it's in a clean & healthy environment!
DID YOU KNOW that Zimbabwe is endowed with varies art galleries dotted around most of our cities? The galleries are dedicated to preserving, conserving and presenting the contemporary and visual art heritage of Zimbabwe. They showcase many local and other African artists.
Information on more of the art culture in the country is as follows:
• In Harare -National Art Gallery, First Floor Gallery, Shona Sculpture Gallery, National Handicrafts, Tsoko Gallery
• In Victoria Falls – Prime Art Gallery and Shona Village
• Bulawayo - National History Museum Art Gallery
• Guruve - Tengenenge Art Gallery
Painted Dogs are nomads and roam the vast African plains in their packs, only remaining in one area when denning. Their territories can span between 400 and 1500 square kilometres. They have been known to travel up to 50 km in a single day. When you , you'll get to enjoy watching them in packs as they get about their days.
Happy New Year to you all.
We hope the festive season has been a great one for you, your family & friends!
Did you know that waterbuck cannot tolerate dehydration in hot weather, and thus inhabits areas close to sources of water.
Take time out to spend with your loved ones this festive season.
As the year comes to an end, take time out to connect with nature, reflect on the past year, and plan for the year ahead.
All we want is for you to travel this Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you all!
All we want is for you to travel this Christmas!
Check out this Antelope Park, Gweru, give away!
All we want is for you to travel this Christmas!
Happy holidays! Did you know that Zim national parks,, offers some of the most affordable holiday packages, weekend getaway & day packages!? The parks are found right across the country!? For park fees visit https://www.zimparks.org.zw/about-us/conservation-fees-2/.
Happy Unity Day Zimbabwe from !
Christmas is upon us! Festive mode activated but please do keep safe as you travel & visit around Zimbabwe, A World of Wonders.
Are you heading to Chiredzi over the holidays!? Then don't miss out on the Clevers Funfest which is on now until 26 December 2022. For more info contact +263 784 846 925/+263 312 315 072.
We're so excited that fastjet will commence flights to Hwange & Kariba starting March 2023! Here is to more ease of travel to more of 's prime tourist destinations🥂!
Exciting news.....as of March 2023 we shall be starting scheduled flights to Kariba & Hwange. Flights go on sale in the coming days. Read more here https://bit.ly/3YsXTqM
Exciting times for travel & tourism as South African Airways returns to the Zim skies! We look forward to giving the best of our Zim hospitality as our guests fly to Zimbabwe A World of Wonders! Welcome back SAA, tigashire, siyalamukela!
Did you know that the Rhinoceros is one of the big 5 and is an endangered species. Experience a Zim safari this festive season.
One thing about the , anytime is fun-time.
Happy Festive Friday
Take some time out to connect with nature and wildlife this festive season.
SPECIAL ATTENTION ❗️❗️
Awelcome development in travel and tourism as Airports Company of Zimbabwe Private Limited & Dandemutande collaborate to provide Wi-Fi at major airports in Zimbabwe! https://news.pindula.co.zw/2022/12/06/airports-of-zimbabwe-dandemutande-collaborate-to-provide-wi-fi-at-major-airports/
It's a beautiful Zim🇿🇼 out there! Go out & explore our world of wonders this festive season!
Choose a serene place to unwind and reflect on the year and what the future has in store. Ti's the season to unwind.
Jumping into the new week!!
Adventure awaits you this festive season, do not keep it waiting!Feel the rush of adrenaline as you dive from the Victoria Falls Bridge into the gorge below, and swing like a human pendulum above waters of the Zambezi River.
When you , we ensure it's in a clean & healthy environment for those lucrative business engagements! Happy First Friday of December 2022 from the team!
Ever wondered why are called the Mosi-oa-Tunya translating to 'Smoke that Thunders'? This is because these breathtaking falls are among the most spectacular waterfalls in the world. The Zambezi River, which is more than 2 km wide at this point, plunges noisily down a series of basalt gorges and raises an iridescent mist that can be seen more than 20 km away.
Sunrise or sunset in Magical Mana! What will be your favourite safari time over the festive season!?
The Mother and child rock formation found in the rocky outcrop in the Matopos Hills, near Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, set against a beautiful African sky.
What's your plan?
The Victoria Falls Rainforest, is an area of dense woodland vegetation supported and nourished by the constant spray from the waterfall. Is has diverse flora in turn which supports varies insects, amphibians, birds and mammals.
Tourism House, 55 Samora Machel Avenue
|Monday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:00|
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Tourism Zimbabwe posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Send a message to Tourism Zimbabwe:
Watch as ZTA Chief Executive Ms. Winnie Muchanyuka speaks on Victoria Falls becoming the first All-Inclusive African tourism destination after launching brail reading boards at its airport & the rainforest tourist attraction. #VisitZimbabwe #InclusiveTourism #MeetInZim #ZimBho👍
DID YOU KNOW? Ewanrigg Botanical Gardens is located approximately 38km from Harare,along the Shamva Road!? It is renowned for its classic collection of Aloes and Cycads and is a must visit for botany lovers and those who love bird watching as well. #Zimbho #Travelocal #Birdwatching #VisitZimbabwe 📷 Steven Chikosi
Are you a birding fan? @aberfoylelodgezim is fortunate enough to be the home to many special and rare bird species. Morgan is their infamous bird guide who has a wealth of knowledge and he is said to be one of the best local guides in Southern Africa. Morgan is guaranteed to spark an interest in birding as you walk the forests with him. 📸: @stevenchikosi 📍: Honde Valley #VisitZimbabwe #ZimBho #MeetInZim
Thank you Bitumen World for showcasing beautiful #Zimbabwe #AWorldofWonders as you play your part in providing the critical accessibility & connectivity between Zim tourism destinations! #RoadAccess #VisitZimbabwe #MeetInZim #ZimBho👍 📹 Bitumen World
Visit Chiredzi & get comfortable at Clevers Hotel Chiredzi located at 238 Marula Drive. The warm lowveld hospitality awaits you! For inquiries & bookings contact +263 0231 2315071/2, +263 0784 486 295 or email [email protected]. #ZimBho #VisitZimbabwe #MeetInZim
What are you doing next weekend? Here's a chance to login to the views and mountains in #Vumba with a dope Vibe!! 13-15 May. DM @808_zw or WhatsApp them on +263 77 959 1490 for more details #VisitZimbabwe #EasternHighlands #ZimBho #MeetInZim
Let's give them something different this #MothersDay! When you look at a special Mother, you are looking at the purest love. They're the heartbeat,so this year let's show them special love by taking them to our county's tourism destinations! #ZimBho👍
WATCH: The Minister of Environment, Climate, Tourism and Hospitality Industry, Hon. Nqobizitha Ndhlovu & his Deputy Hon. Barbara Rwodzi took celebrities on a guided tour of the Victoria Falls rain forest on the sidelines of the #VictoriaFallsCarnival. #VisitZimbabwe #MeetInZim #ZimBho
@takuralife carrying tonight's show Are you here with us with @MrShonhai? #vicfallscarnival2022 #VFC2022 #VisitZimbabwe
@djlatimmy from Botswana, bringing all the heat to Day 1 of the @vicfallscarnival #VisitZimbabwe #MeetInZim #ZimBho
Visit Hwange National Park and be in touch with nature at one of Africa's premier destinations! #PristineWildllife #VisitHwange #VisitZimbabwe #MeetInZim #ZimBho👍
Celebrated Fashion Mogul Tommy Hilfiger comes to Destination Zimbabwe to celebrate his birthday in style. This further endorses Zimbabwe as a destination of choice. The destination has recently played host to mega stars such as @parishilton , @catherinezetajones , @michaelkirkdouglas , @iamsteveharveytv , Jack Ma , @mmaponyane amongst many other rich and famous celebrities. _For more Information on Destination Zimbabwe log onto #MeetInZim #ZimBho #VisitZim
Wishing you all a Festive Season that's merry and bright. Where are you travelling this #Christmas? #HappyHolidays #ZimBho #Vakatsha #VisitZimbabwe
Let's go to Kariba!!!! Travelling along this long stretch can be tiresome but with the best suitable car and playlist, this is one of the exciting road trips for family and friends. Twists, turns, thick woods and game viewing are a characteristic of this trip as you drive from Makuti to Kariba. 🚩Don’t forget to pack your sunscreen, sunhats, and light clothing for your stay. Our itinerary will give you a nice head start on planning this road trip: P.S 📢: Start your journey early morning for the best experience Stop over on the following: • Nyabira for sweet potatoes • Enjoy the scenic views meandering the Great Dyke • For the successful fishing expedition, Mapinga is the place for worms • Be among the early adopters by visiting Chinhoyi 7 open museum and tell others about it • Refresh and cool off at Chinhoyi Caves • Kore Kore cultural village and its traditional meals and herbs is a detour option • The biltong at Lion’s Den is a must have snack on this road trip • The little witch story, hear it in Karoi your halfway through • Makuti is your beginning of your self-game drive to Kariba This video will make you want to engage on new tourism products which include squad biking, parasailing and canoeing to enhance your experience. For more information visit the ZTA website www.zimbabwetourism.net. @ZimBho_Official @ZTAupdates to stay up to date with the exciting Domestic Tourism information and competitions. You can also call on 263 779 212 289 #ZimBho #Vakatsha #IzimYami #RestartTourism #VisitKariba
Zimbabwe is not just a country, not just a place, it's much-much more than that! It's the sound of the birds early in the morning as the sun rises, it's the people you meet & the smiles no matter where you go...! #VisitZimbabwe #AWorldOfWonders
What do you know about #Bulawayo? •It is the second largest city in Zimbabwe •Has a population of 653, 377 •The city is located in Matebeleland, 439km southwest of Harare •SiNdebele means ‘a place that continually exudes smoke’ •Bulawayo was once regarded as Zimbabwe’s industrial centre •It is the nearest large city to Hwange National Park. •The name Bulawayo is imported from Nguniland which is a place once occupied by the Khumalo people 📝: youth village.co.zw #visitzimbabwe #visitbulawayo #baf2021 #ZimBho #Vakatsha #shanya
Congratulations Matetsi Victoria Falls on bagging the Silver Award at International Tourism Film Festival Africa for the film "Matesti Victoria Falls-Our Conservation Journey"! Destination #Zimbabwe proudly celebrates with you! #SustainableTourism #VisitZimbabwe
You dont have to break the bank to enjoy the tourism product in Zimbabwe. Plan your trip/activities according to what you can afford watch the full interview with Patience Musa on YouTube. * WATCH:* https://youtu.be/fpGkmf86UIo * *#iZimYami* *#ZimBho*
It's finally Let-loose-Friday! Happy Weekend everyone!!!! . . 📍: Wild is Life Trust and ZEN #visitzimbabwe #safari #wildlife #nature #pristinewildlife
Competition and Tariff CommissionUnion Avenue
Ministry of Sport and RecreationUnity Court
Embassy of Japan in Zimbabwe /在ジンバブエ日本国大使館Corner Julius Nyerere Way/ Sam Nujoma Street
Ministry of Mines and Mining Development, ZimCnr Leopold Takawira Street/Kwame Nkrumah Avenue 6th Floor, P. O. Box CY 7709, C
Traffic Safety Council of ZimbabwePark Street
ZimTreasury - Ministry of Finance & Econ DevP,BAG7705,CAUSEWAY
Zimbabwe Public Service CommissionFloor Social Security Centre J. Nyerere Way/Sam Nujoma Street
Artkaz Enterprize constractionHre/Chinamano Street
Upper Mazowe Subcatchment CouncilCnr J. Moyo Avenue & S. Nujoma Street, Cabs Centre, 3rd Floor Rooms 2-4
Embaixada da República de Angola no ZimbábueP.OBOX3950
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and InternationalMunhumutapa
Minerals Marketing Corporation of Zimbabwe-MMMutare Road