The Southwest ADA Center is the Southwest's leading resource on the Americans with Disabilities Act and related disability rights laws. The Center is part of the ADA National Network funded by the National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR) of the Department of Health and Human Services.
Links from this page to any other websites do not constitute or imply endorsement of those sites, their content, or products and services associated with those sites.
Posted comments and other content do not necessarily represent the views of the Southwest ADA Center or the ADA National Network of Centers. External, non- Southwest ADA center links on this site do not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the organization.
Guidelines and Monitoring:
All content published on any Southwest ADA Center social media site is subject to monitoring and all non-permissible content will be removed.
Non-permissible content includes, but is not limited to, comments, hyperlinks (including profile page links), and URLs that:
• Share confidential or sensitive personal information.
• Violate copyright.
• Contain nudity, profanity or obscene, racist, sexist, or derogatory content or comments.
• Are threatening, harassing, defamatory or discriminatory.
• Contain information that could compromise public safety.
• Incite or promote violence or illegal activities.
• Promote political views or candidates.
• Are commercial endorsements or spam.
• Are off-subject or out of context.
• Are otherwise illegal or violate ADANN policy.