Lake County, Ohio's public transportation provider.
Local Routes 1-6 serve Lake County.
Park-n-Ride Routes 10-13 serve downtown Cleveland.
Dial-a-Ride is door-to-door transportation in Lake County.
Laketran’s Social Media Guidelines for Public Use
1. Social media content and comments containing any of the following are prohibited:
• Content that is defamatory, discriminatory, harassing or pornographic nature.
• Derogatory or inflammatory remarks about an individual’s race, age, disability, religion, national origin, physical attributes or sexual preference.
• Information that may compromise the safety or security of the public
• Content that endorses or opposes any political candidate or ballot proposition.
• Content that promotes or advertises private or commercial services, entities or products.
Posts containing any of these elements will be removed.
2. Any content received by Laketran in a social media format, including but not limited to: list of followers, posts, comments, and messages is public record and may be subject to public disclosure.
3. Members of the media are asked to submit questions/ information requests to Laketran through their normal channels and not through social media platforms. If you would like to use content from this page for media purposes, please contact Laketran at [email protected]